The Grande Cache Express three day tour is an ideal three day getaway for those looking for different!
If you love history, culture and great food, this tour is for you!
The Grande Cache Express is the first of the Relics & Bones series of tours that the Canadian Motorcycle Tourism Association is putting together.
Relics and Bones tours will take you to all of those historical places you have always said you'd stop at one day, but never do.
The Grande Cache Express starts you off at Blackjacks Roadhouse in Nisku Alberta and takes you to all manner of historical places in three short!
Visit 9 Museums
- Forest Interpretive Centre
- Kinosayo Museum
- High Prairie & District Museum
- DeBolt Pioneer Museum
- Veterans Memorial Gardens & Interpretive Centre
- Grande Cache Visitors + Interpretive Centre
- Northern Rockies Museum
- Galloway Station
- Tipple Park Museum
A couple of LARGE Roadside Attractions
- Fallen Four Memorial
- Swan and Grizzly
Experience Some Cool things....
- Visit Ivangie's Outdoor Photo Studio: Extra fees apply if you want a one on one photoshoot.
- Sleep in a Tipi & Eat Indigenous Cuisine
- Stay in a Hotel with magnificent views
- Make New Friends - or share time with old ones!
- Options to go White Water Rafting - slow or fast! Or Take a Walking Tour in Grande Cache.
- Ride 1349 Kilometres of paved road with varied scenery.
Visit the Live Route Map